Dual 4 pin fan emulator
The dual 4 pin fan emulator for ASIC and GPU miners. It can be used to emulate the fans of your ASIC or GPU miner.
Dual 4 pin fan emulator for ASIC and GPU miners. Equipped with a high speed 16 MHz MCU controller in a DIP package with intelligent fan speed emulation 2320-7888 rpm (4 pin) and 7200 rpm (6 pin). Suitable for 99% of ASIC miners and GPU cards using 4 pin fan connector.
4 other products in the same category:
The Lianli watercooling 12Kw is designed for liquid cooling of Asic type Antminer S19 hydro or Whatsminer M33S++/M53/M56 the Lianli watercooling 12Kw is equipped with a radiator with several fans, a pump with reservoir and all the pipes.
* Power consumption data may vary by +/- 5%.
The DCX BitPod features as a whole
- A box (for the immersion of Asics or Rigs) 2XS19 Antminer or 4XM30 Whatsminer
- Liquid ThermaSafe R (66L)
- A radiator (to cool the liquid) 15/21kW
- All the pipes (for the connection of the different sets)
- Temperature and humidity sensor
- 8X fan emulator
The MDX8 mining rig is the perfect solution for those looking to make a profit with their own mining farm. This "plug and mine" kit contains everything you need which means all you have to do is plug it in, set up your remote account and start mining.
The MDX8 features as a whole
- An All-in-One box (bin, electrical panel, internet switch); (for immersion of Asics, Rigs or rack server)
- Two 5m three-phase extensions
- A box for the red three-phase plug connector (to be connected to your electrical installation)
- 250L of oil specially made for immersion cooling
Product Reviews / Q&A
- Reviews (0)
- Questions & Answers (0)