Wallet Hardware Ledger
1. First thing to do is to go to the site Ledger officiel.
2. Buy one of the Ledger "Nano S" "Nano S plus" or "Nano X" products
3. Wait to receive the material at your place.
When you receive your Ledger, the first start you will have to write 24
words on the small cardboard sheet provided with. it's 24 words are your private key NE
NEVER DISCLOSE IT (Ledger will never ask you to release the 24 words by phone, SMS, email) and don't lose it either, because you won't be able to recover the cryptos inside.
1. Download the Ledger Live Software on computer or smartphone
■ On computer: Ledger Live
■ On Android: Ledger Live
■ On iOS: Ledger Live
2. As soon as you launch Ledger Live for the first time, you must synchronize your Ledger with Ledger live. follow the detailed procedure software
3. It's good you are on your Portfolio, to see the total balance you have on your Ledger.
4. In the "Accounts" tab you will find your different cryptocurrency accounts (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.).
5. Sending is receiving
Every time you want to do an action: send, receive, update your Ledger. You will need to have your Ledger on is
clicked on both buttons at the same time to validate the step you want. (ATTENTION check the address carefully when you send/receive
cryptos, if you make a mistake the money will go to another crypto account, that would be a shame:(
Ledger's Annex products are Buy/Sell cryptocurrency, Swap and Lending.
Buying and Selling cryptocurrency, such as
names indicates it is to buy crypto
currency by credit card.
Swap is for exchanging crypto currency if you
have Bitcoin is that you want to have
Ethereum, you come to this tab.
Lending is a loan, you stack crypto
currency (you locked in cryptos for a return) is you earn compensation for the
having left, Ledger mostly offers Stablecoin.
Manager is the tab to update its Ledger is to put the applications of each cryptocurrency
The Ledger Nano S is smaller and less than
storage than the nano X, it is very good for
people who are new to crypto currencies.
The nano S is wired it must be plugged in to
functioned, which limits its use to
The Ledger Nano X is larger than the Nano S by its
much larger memory capacity (more
application install, when you have several
different cryptocurrency wallet).
the Nano X is also Bluetooth is does not need a
cable to work, it is very useful with
the Ledger live app on a smartphone.
you can use it anywhere is anytime.