Mining is a way of investing in bitcoin and cryptos. It can be done from just about anywhere. All you need is suitable equipment, an electricity meter with a subscription and a stable internet connection.
- GPU model: requires dedicated graphics card
- Number of CPU cores: 8
- Number of threads: 16
- Maximum Boost Frequency: Up to 4.7Hz
- Base frequency: 3.8GHz
- Cooling system (PIB): Not included
- Nominal thermal envelope (TDP) / TDP: 105W
* The pre-sale is a survey on the interest of our customers.
A tutorial to configure an asic in this case is an Antminer S19, this tutorial can be useful for both an Antminer and another asics (innosilicon, goldshell), the procedure is practically identical. This may help you configure your asic.
A tutorial to configure your Ledger nano S or X key, one of the most famous hardware wallets in the world to secure your cryptocurrency. In particular, you can exchange your crypto or do lending.